Lawyer admitted at the French Bar
International Trade Law, EU Law, International Private Law,
French and German Business Law, International Litigation.
- Since 2017 -Partner in the Law Firm FIDUCIAL LEGAL BY LAMY
- From April 2005 to 2017 - Associate in the Law firm LAMY & ASSOCIES- Paris & Lyon, Main activities :
International Trade Law, European Law, French and German Law.
- From 2003 to 2005 - Associate in the Law firm MARCHAND, Paris.
International Law, French and German Law, Public Law
- 2003 - Legal assistant in the Law Firm HWBH, Paris. Main activities: International Law and Trade Law
- July 1999 - Legal assistant in the Law firm Gurland und Streich, Cologne.
Main activities: International Law and EU Law.
- 2012 Law Teacher at the Business School EM LYON (Master I)
- Co-author : Digest of commercial laws of the world « chapter France » (Oceana, 2007)
- 2003 Admission to the French Bar
- 2001-2002 DEA -International Private Law- University of Nanterre-
- 1997-2001 Master in Law, L.L.M. in French and German Law
- 2 years- University of Cologne
- 2 years- University of Paris I - Panthéon- Sorbonne.
- 1995-1997 Hypokhâgne-Khâgne; DEUG « Lettres modernes »
- 1995 Baccalauréat (Scientific)
Practice of languages
- French (mother tongue), English (fluent), German (fluent), Spanish.