Andreas J. Tryba
Andreas J. Tryba is a german attorney. Since 2014 he works at the law firm Dittmann & Hartmann in Mayen near Koblenz. His main areas of practice are consulting in criminal law, traffic law and insurance law.
Andreas J. Tryba was born in 1983 in Frankfurt am Main. In 2004 he started to study at the Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main. In 2009 he completed the study of jurisprudence with the first law degree. In 2011 successfully he finished the legal clerkship in Frankfurt am Main with the second law degree. Immediately thereafter began his career as a lawyer/ an attorney at the law firm Walek Dittmann Hartmann Barg in Mayen, where he worked until May 2014. In May 2014 the law firm Dittmann & Hartmann was established as a spin-off.
- Goethe University Frankfurt am Main, 2009
- legal clerkship in Frankfurt am Main, 2011
- Admission as German Rechtsanwalt in 2012
- law firm Walek Dittmann Hartmann Barg, 2012 - 2014
- law firm Dittmann & Hartmann, since 2014
- First German Law Degree, 2009
- Second German Law Degree, 2011
Main areas of practice
- criminal law
- traffic law
- insurance law