- 2013 – Russian Law Firm EMPP - partnership with Petr Shevtsov and Sergey Egorov
- 2005 - 2013 International law firm Jones Day, senior associate.
- 2002 - 2005 SeverStal, legal counsel.
- Admitted to SRA QLTS exam - 2013
- Lomonosov Moscow State University (Ph.D in Law 2007; Diploma in Law with honors 2003)
- Company and Corporate Law
- Competition and antitrust
- General Civil Law
EMPP is a full-service Russian law firm that provides legal services equal to international law firms. We have more than 12 years of experience in Russian and international projects. EMPP’s principal practice areas are
- Russian and cross-border M&A,
- Bankruptcy / Corporate Restructuring
- Tax / Tax Audits
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Also we do labour law, real estate, IP, licenses/permits, customs.